Welcome to our website and app (Armchair Medical). If you continue to browse and use Armchair Medical, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound our terms and conditions of use, which can be found below. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use Armchair Medical.
Access to Armchair Medical is restricted to registered medical practitioners and allied health practitioners only.
Information you provide at registration may be used to verify your status as a medical or allied health practitioner and eligibility to Armchair Medical.
- We will use the information you provide to email you information on the recorded conference content we provide.
- We hate spam and will never spam you.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The content of the pages of the Armchair Medical website and app are for your general information and use only. It does not constitute medical advice.
- All content contains the opinions of the presenters delivering the lectures and not of Armchair Medical, Medical Update Pty Ltd, VHX or the conference organizers/organisations where the lecture was filmed. Questions or comments regarding the accuracy of content should therefore be addressed to the presenter of that information.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- All videos within this site are subject to the provisions of the Copyright Act and are provided for personal viewing only by registered medical and allied health practitioners. Any permissions to use or reproduce any aspects of the following presentations is required to be made with Armchair Medical, the conference from where the presentation was filmed and the author(s) of each presentation.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Armchair Medical and it’s website developer VHX Corporation take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- If you purchase access to content within this site, we use Stripe to manage the financial transaction on Armchair Medical. We do not have access to your credit card details. Stripe terms and conditions can be found at https://stripe.com/docs/
- Armchair Medical may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st March 2016.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of Armchair Medical and any dispute arising out of such use of Armchair Medical is subject to the laws of NSW Australia.
These Terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with those of our website developer VHX Corporation accessible herehttps://armchairmedical.vhx.